Translated by Ahmed Kamel
Vienna - in a funny incident probably is the first of its kind in the world's oldest robot home " to commit suicide " after being asked to accomplish a routine clean-up operations ,
Where ascended to the kitchen stove and burned and crashes as a result of high temperatures , as reported by Austrian newspapers . He said one of the firefighters , who took over supervision of the amortization process in the Austrian city of Kircdorf "It seems that the robot has disabled himself , and then the same inset above the fireplace where the end." He added that he " began to melt significantly the fact that his body is made of plastic and then blazing and when the car arrived the fire was a pile of ashes ."
And the building was evacuated because of the thick smoke that was issued by the combustion process , especially in the apartment in which the process of " suicide." Her family intends to sue the manufacturer of Android has the Android universe came out the tasks entrusted to him, and he burned himself without any user intervention .
Source: Page culture around the world