In a child’s education a significant factor is the parents’ know-how for this “job”. No one is born holding all the information, but we can discover and realize some things from books or advice from trained individuals.
Amidst the commandments a parent should strictly pursue are the pursuing:
1. Do not underestimate your progeny – he can realize more than you think he does and if you make him accept as true you think poorly of him this might sway his development.
2. Don’t use risk – a progeny loves a dispute and once riskened he might likely proceed on and do what he wasn’t presume to just to see if he can get away the penalty.
3. Do not bribe your progeny – if you are endeavoring to get him to discover for cash for example, he will go wrong to realize the significance of learning, all he will get from this is the importance of money.
4. Do not make a little progeny pledge something – little young kids can’t contain pledges so don’t force them to lie and then penalize them because they did that.
5. Do not hold them under a short leash – to augment up commonly children need some space, some flexibility.
6. Do not use large-scale words or too numerous words when you are talking to your progeny – hold your ideas simple and concise so he can realize everything you have to state.
7. Do not anticipate a direct and unseeing obedience – it is not recommended, the progeny has to be wise to think for his own not to pursue instructions.
8. Do not indulge him too mush – he can evolve compartmental disorders.
9. Do not compromise when it arrives to the directions of a game – the knack for a game to become educative is too have its initial directions highly regarded?
10. Don’t impose directions that don’t proceed with the age of your progeny.
11. Do not try to inflict quilt – quilt is not a befitting feeling for young kids, particularly if they are little.
12. Don’t give your progeny instructions that you don’t take seriously – your child will try to delight you and giving him an alignment is drastic, and it becomes fiendish if that alignment is an antic.
All these “commandments” are addressed first to the parent. But they are to be mentioned to by educators and educators as well. Along with the parents, they will resolve upon a mind-set and strategy for the education and development of the progeny, so that they can give him all the things he needs to correctly develop emotional and physically.